Interleukin-6 - Ajinomoto
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 1998
At a glance
- Originator Ajinomoto
- Class Antineoplastics; Interleukins
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Interleukin stimulants; Natural killer cell stimulants; T lymphocyte stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Thrombocytopenia
Most Recent Events
- 27 Apr 1998 Discontinued-II for Thrombocytopenia in Japan (Unknown route)
- 27 Apr 1998 Discontinued-II for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 23 Jul 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for Thrombocytopenia in Japan (Unknown route)