MX 28701Alternative Names: MX 2870 1
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2003
At a glance
- Originator Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Retinoic acid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Oct 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Apr 2003 Incyte Genomics is now called Incyte Corporation
- 03 Mar 2003 Maxia Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Incyte Genomics