At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Developer Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development LLC
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Epilepsy in USA (Unknown route)
- 25 Jul 1997 New profile
- 25 Jul 1997 Preclinical development for Epilepsy in USA (Unknown route)