Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Drug withdrawal therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cholecystokinin B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Drug abuse
Most Recent Events
- 23 Dec 1999 Rhône-Poulenc Rorer has merged with Hoechst Marion Roussel to form Aventis Pharma
- 11 Jan 1999 Phase-I clinical trials for Drug abuse in USA (Unknown route)