Adcon T/NAlternative Names: Adcon-T/N; Adocon-T/N
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Originator Wright Medical Group
- Developer Wright Medical Group; Wright Medical Japan
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Post-surgical adhesions
Most Recent Events
- 15 Oct 2009 No development reported - Preregistration for Post-surgical adhesions in Japan (Topical)
- 14 Mar 2003 Gliatech's Adcon® Gel technology has been purchased by Wright Medical Group, Inc.
- 26 Sep 2002 Gliatech is auctioning its Adcon® assets