Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2001
At a glance
- Originator Ono Pharmaceutical
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Ono Pharmaceutical
- Class Anticoagulants; Guanidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Spinal cord injuries in Japan (Unknown route)
- 29 Jul 1997 New profile
- 29 Jul 1997 Preclinical development for Spinal cord injuries in Japan (Unknown route)