At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antihypertensives; Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Heart failure; Pulmonary hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 09 Dec 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in United Kingdom (PO)
- 09 Dec 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Heart failure in United Kingdom (PO)
- 09 Dec 1999 Discontinued-I for Pulmonary hypertension in United Kingdom (PO)