At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Analgesics; Benzamides
- Mechanism of Action Opioid delta receptor agonists; Opioid mu receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 05 Feb 2001 No-Development-Reported for Pain in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 22 Jan 2001 Glaxo Wellcome has merged with SmithKline Beecham to form GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 Jul 1997 New profile