Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Institute for Pharmaceutical Research
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation; Pain; Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jun 1998 Phase-II clinical trials for Pain in Germany (Topical)
- 23 Jun 1998 Phase-II clinical trials for Pain in Switzerland (Topical)
- 23 Jun 1998 Phase-II clinical trials for Inflammation in Germany (Topical)