Growth Factor ComplexAlternative Names: GFC
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2000
At a glance
- Originator Institute for Pharmaceutical Research
- Class Growth factors
- Mechanism of Action Intercellular signalling peptide and protein stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Skin disorders in Switzerland (Topical)
- 13 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Skin disorders in Germany (Topical)
- 31 Jul 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for Skin disorders in Germany (Topical)