At a glance
- Originator Zambon Group SpA
- Class Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D1 receptor agonists; Dopamine D2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jun 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypertension in Italy (Unknown route)
- 01 Aug 1997 New profile
- 01 Aug 1997 Preclinical development for Hypertension in Italy (Unknown route)