Insulin intranasal - West Pharmaceutical ServicesAlternative Names: Insulin nasal - West Pharmaceutical Services
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator West Pharmaceutical Services Drug Delivery and Clinical Research Centre
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Insulins; Pancreatic hormones
- Mechanism of Action Ornithine decarboxylase stimulants; Phosphokinase stimulants; Protein tyrosine kinase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 May 2003 No development reported - Phase-II for Diabetes mellitus in United Kingdom (Intranasal)
- 26 Jan 2001 DanBioSyst is now called West Pharmaceutical Services Drug Delivery and Clinical Research Centre