Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2004
At a glance
- Originator Gliatech (CEASED)
- Class Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Histamine receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Insomnia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Sep 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Insomnia in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Sep 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Dec 2003 Suspended - Preclinical for Insomnia in USA (unspecified route)