Research programme: CEB 1310 series - VernalisAlternative Names: CEB 1310 series research programme - Vernalis
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2000
At a glance
- Originator Vernalis Group
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Craniocerebral trauma; Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 15 Aug 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Psychotic disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 15 Aug 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Head injuries in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 24 May 2000 Vanguard Medica is now called Vernalis Group