Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Gedeon Richter
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders; Neuroprotection
Most Recent Events
- 08 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neuroprotection in Hungary (unspecified route)
- 08 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cognition disorders in Hungary (unspecified route)
- 25 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Neuroprotection in Hungary (Unknown route)