Latest Information Update: 14 May 2003
At a glance
- Originator Exocell
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetic nephropathies
Most Recent Events
- 14 May 2003 No development reported - Phase-III for Diabetic nephropathies in USA (PO)
- 05 Jan 2001 EXO 226 is available for licensing (http://www.exocell.com)
- 23 Aug 1999 Phase-III clinical trials for Diabetic nephropathies in USA (PO)