ODN 2009Alternative Names: Oligodeoxynucleotide 2009
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2001
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Antineoplastics; Antisense oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action DNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Dec 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Switzerland (Unknown route)
- 18 Aug 1997 New profile
- 18 Aug 1997 Preclinical development for Cancer in Switzerland (Unknown route)