Antisense cyclin G1 gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action DNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Coronary artery restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Aug 1997 Preclinical development for Coronary artery restenosis in USA (Unknown route)