At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Beta 3 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 22 May 2001 No-Development-Reported for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Japan (Unknown route)
- 23 Jun 1998 Commercial data has been reviewed by Fujisawa
- 19 Aug 1997 New profile