Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic M1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 09 Oct 2000 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 29 Aug 1997 Preclinical development for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Aug 1997 New profile