At a glance
- Originator Japan Energy Corporation
- Developer Daiichi Fine Chemical; Japan Energy Corporation
- Class Antithrombotics; Oligopeptides
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Venous thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jan 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Venous thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 22 Aug 1997 New profile
- 22 Aug 1997 Preclinical development for Venous thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)