Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2005
At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma
- Developer PAION
- Class Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Thrombosis in Germany (unspecified route)
- 30 Jan 2003 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in Germany (unspecified route)
- 29 Jan 2003 Triabin has been licensed to PAION