GlamepaAlternative Names: SC 101a
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2000
At a glance
- Originator Scotia Pharmaceuticals [CEASED]
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer metastases
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jul 2000 Discontinued-I for Cancer metastases in United Kingdom (PO)
- 04 Jul 2000 Discontinued-I for Cancer metastases in United Kingdom (IV)
- 04 Sep 1997 Phase-I clinical trials for Cancer metastases in United Kingdom (IV)