Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Novo Nordisk
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action GABA uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Seizures
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Seizures in Denmark (Unknown route)
- 27 Aug 1997 New profile
- 26 Aug 1997 Preclinical development for Seizures in Denmark (Unknown route)