Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 1999
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Benzothiadiazines
- Mechanism of Action Angiotensin type 1 receptor antagonists; Diuretics
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 1999 Discontinued-III for Hypertension in World (PO)
- 15 Mar 1999 Discontinued-III for Hypertension in USA (PO)
- 15 Mar 1999 Discontinued-III for Heart failure in World (PO)