At a glance
- Originator Chiesi
- Class Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 20 May 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Congestive heart failure in Italy (Unknown route)
- 03 Sep 1997 New profile
- 03 Sep 1997 Preclinical development for Congestive heart failure in Italy (Unknown route)