Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Class I antiarrhythmics; Class III antiarrhythmics; Hydroxybenzoic acids
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 03 Sep 1997 New profile
- 03 Sep 1997 Preclinical development for Arrhythmias in China (Unknown route)