At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antipsychotics; Benzodiazepines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Schizophrenia in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Sep 1997 New profile
- 05 Sep 1997 Preclinical development for Schizophrenia in USA (Unknown route)