Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2000
At a glance
- Originator Scotia Holdings [CEASED]
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Herpes simplex virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jul 2000 Discontinued-II for Herpes simplex virus infections in United Kingdom (Topical)
- 08 Sep 1997 New profile
- 08 Sep 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for Herpes simplex virus infections in United Kingdom (Topical)