At a glance
- Originator Agouron Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Ribonucleotides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 21 Oct 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 Sep 1997 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)