At a glance
- Originator Center for Chemistry of Drugs
- Class Antiglaucomas; Antihypertensives; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Oxadiazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alpha adrenergic receptor antagonists; Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris; Glaucoma; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 28 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Hypertension in Russia (PO)
- 28 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Glaucoma in Russia (Ophthalmic)
- 28 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Angina pectoris in Russia (PO)