Research programme: hepatocyte growth factor-related proteins - DompeAlternative Names: Metron F1
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Dompe Farmaceutici
- Class Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Hepatocyte growth factor stimulants; Macrophage colony stimulating factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alopecia; Stomatitis
Most Recent Events
- 05 Mar 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 15 Dec 2004 This compound is still in active development
- 09 Sep 1997 Preclinical development for Haematological disorders in Italy (Unknown route)