At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim (Canada)
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action HIV protease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 Nov 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in Canada (PO)
- 10 Aug 1999 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in Canada (PO)
- 09 Sep 1997 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in Canada (PO)