Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2000
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Scotia Holdings [CEASED]
- Class Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jul 2000 Discontinued-III for Multiple sclerosis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 04 Jul 2000 Discontinued-Clinical for Multiple sclerosis in Sweden (Unknown route)
- 15 Sep 1997 New profile