Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2003
At a glance
- Originator Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Spasm
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jul 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Spasm (unspecified route)
- 02 Jul 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Anxiety disorders (unspecified route)
- 02 Jul 2003 AIT 084 is available for licensing (http://www.spectrumpharm.com)