Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2003
At a glance
- Originator Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antidementias; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action T lymphocyte stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Dementia
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jul 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Dementia (unspecified route)
- 02 Jul 2003 AIT 083 is available for licensing (http://www.spectrumpharm.com)
- 17 Dec 2002 NeoTherapeutics is now called Spectrum Pharmaceuticals