At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antivirals; Stilbenes
- Mechanism of Action HIV envelope protein gp120 inhibitors; HIV fusion inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 Sep 1997 New profile
- 16 Sep 1997 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)