At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Nicotinic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cognition disorders; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 05 Mar 1999 Preclinical development for Cognition disorders in Italy (Unknown route)
- 16 Sep 1997 New profile
- 16 Sep 1997 Preclinical development for Pain in Italy (Unknown route)