Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2003
At a glance
- Originator Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Antihypertensives; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris; Arrhythmias; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jul 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypertension in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Jul 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Arrhythmias in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Jul 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Angina pectoris in USA (unspecified route)