At a glance
- Originator Asahi Kasei
- Class Antipsychotics
- Mechanism of Action Opioid receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 29 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Schizophrenia in Japan (unspecified route)
- 18 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Schizophrenia in Japan (Unknown route)
- 15 Jan 2001 Asahi Chemical is now called Asahi Kasei