At a glance
- Originator Santen Pharmaceutical
- Class Antihypertensives; Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action ACE inhibitors; Endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 20 May 2004 Suspended - Preclinical for Hypertension in Japan (PO)
- 20 May 2004 Suspended - Preclinical for Heart failure in Japan (PO)
- 04 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Hypertension in Japan (PO)