At a glance
- Originator Zambon Group SpA
- Class Antihypertensives; Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D1 receptor agonists; Dopamine D2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jun 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Congestive heart failure in Italy (Unknown route)
- 11 Jun 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypertension in Italy (Unknown route)
- 19 Sep 1997 New profile