Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2000
At a glance
- Originator Dompe
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jun 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Inflammation in Italy (Unknown route)
- 22 Sep 1997 New profile
- 22 Sep 1997 Preclinical development for Inflammation in Italy (Unknown route)