Pancratistatin analogues - Egis
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Egis Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Mitosis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 25 Sep 1997 New profile
- 25 Sep 1997 Preclinical development for Viral infections in Hungary (Unknown route)
- 25 Sep 1997 Preclinical development for Cancer in Hungary (Unknown route)