At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Leucocyte elastase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Respiratory tract disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 25 Sep 1997 New profile
- 25 Sep 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for Respiratory tract disorders in Japan (Unknown route)