RevatropateAlternative Names: UK 112166; UK 112166-04
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2000
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antiasthmatics; Bronchodilators; Quinuclidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic M1 receptor antagonists; Muscarinic M3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 21 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in European Union (Inhalation)
- 25 Sep 1997 New profile
- 25 Sep 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in European Union (Inhalation)