Aurintricarboxylic acid-high molecular weight
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action GPIb receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atherosclerosis; Coronary artery restenosis; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 26 Sep 1997 New profile
- 26 Sep 1997 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in Canada (Unknown route)
- 26 Sep 1997 Preclinical development for Atherosclerosis in USA (Unknown route)