Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Molecular Design International
- Class Antiacnes; Antipsoriatics; Keratolytics; Retinoids
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acne; Photodamage; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Mar 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Psoriasis in USA (Topical)
- 30 Mar 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Photodamage in USA (Topical)
- 30 Mar 2011 Discontinued - Phase-I for Acne in USA (Topical)