At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants; Dopamine release inhibitors; Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 11 Oct 2000 Discontinued-II for Stroke in USA (Unknown route)
- 11 Oct 2000 Discontinued-II for Stroke in Japan (Unknown route)
- 07 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Stroke in USA (Unknown route)