At a glance
- Originator MGI GP
- Class Drug withdrawal therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cocaine abuse
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jan 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cocaine abuse in USA (Unknown route)
- 11 Jan 1999 Preclinical development for Cocaine abuse in USA (Unknown route)
- 29 Sep 1997 New profile